Our locations

Here you can select our various locations around Rhenus. You can choose between countries, the corresponding locations, business areas, as well as locations in your surrounding area.

  • Cuxport GmbH

    Modern deep water terminal

  • Cuxport – Heavy loads and project cargoes

    Cuxport GmbH

    Heavy loads and project cargoes

  • Cuxport – Offshore Base Cuxhaven

    Cuxport GmbH

    Offshore Base Cuxhaven

About ourselves

Share holders

The share holders of Cuxport GmbH are Rhenus SE & Co. KG (www.rhenus.com) in Holzwickede near Dortmund, with a 74.9 percent share, and HHLA Container Terminals Gesellschaft mbH (www.hhla.de) in Hamburg with the remaining 25.1 percent.

Print page


Cuxport GmbH

Neufelder Schanze 4,
27472 Cuxhaven,
Phone: +49 (0)4721 748 0
Fax: +49 (0)4721 748 122
Email: info@cuxport.de